My research-focus is entrepreneurship education in higher education as well as entrepreneurship in the cultural field.
I cooperate with a variety of educational programs at Linnaeus University and also provide commissioned education regarding entrepreneurial learning for elementary schools in the region and workshops for SME:s.
I'm pedagogical developer at the School of business and economics and the chair of KUS.
You reach me on +46 704 82 81 90.
My research groups
My ongoing research projects
Project: HPC for SME The aim of the project is to provide small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Linnaeus region with the opportunity to enhance their data-driven capabilities with the…
Project: IoT lab for SME 2.0 The aim of this project is to develop a well-established network of companies in the Linnaeus region that can benefit from each other's expertise and products within…
My completed research projects
Article in journal (Refereed)
Ellborg, K. (2023). In the Eye of the Beholder : Visualising Students’ Implicit Entrepreneurship Theories. Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy. 6 (3). 458-480.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Ellborg, K., Nybye, N. (2024). Intersubjective Dialogue as a Form of Inquiry : Discussing the Purpose of Entrepreneurship Education Tools. Nurturing Modalities of Inquiry in Entrepreneurship Research : Seeing the World Through the Eyes of Those who Research. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 223-240.
- Nybye, N., Ellborg, K. (2023). Beyond the Business Model Canvas Universe : A Critical Exploration of the BMC Language. Handbook of Research on Business Model Innovation Through Disruption and Digitalization. Hershey, IGI Global. 22-41.
- Ellborg, K. (2023). Scientifically Based Or Policy Driven? : Using A Didaktik Approach to Encompass Transformative and Critical Entrepreneurship Education. The Age of Entrepreneurship Education Research : Evolution and Future. Bingley, Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 33-50.
- Ellborg, K. (2021). Aha, so that's how you see it! : Educators' experiences of using a visual exercise as a student-centered educational approach. Annals of Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy – 2021. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 94-115.
- Gartner, W.B., Ellborg, K., Kiefer, T. (2021). What does entrepreneurship mean to you? : Using implicit entrepreneurship theory in the classroom. Annals of Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy – 2021. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 356-360.
- Calås, D., Ellborg, K., Ericsson, D., Esperi Hallgren, E., Husung, A. (2021). Inter-ethnography : from individual beings to collective becoming. Organizational ethnography. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 91-109.
- Ellborg, K. (2018). Visualizing entrepreneurship : using pictures as ways to see and talk about entrepreneurship in educational settings. Annals of entrepreneurship education and pedagogy – 2018. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 79-98.
Book (Other academic)
- Ackesjö, H., Berggren, J., Dahl, M., Ellborg, K., Per-Ola, F., et al. (2017). Entreprenöriell fritidspedagogik : att bygga handlingskraft, mod, självtillit och motivation. Stockholm, Liber.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Ellborg, K. (2021). Envisioning entrepreneurship : Using photographs to elicit students’ preconceptions of entrepreneurship. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 71.