My research-focus is entrepreneurship education in higher education.
Within the framework of the knowledge plattform Entreprenurship and social change I cooperate with a variety of educational programs at Linnaeus University and also provide commissioned education regarding entrepreneurial learning for elementary schools in the region.
You reach me on +46 704 82 81 90.
My research groups
Art, Culture and Entrepreneurship At a time when art and culture increasingly are subjected to market conditions, entrepreneurship has become a force to be reckoned with in society, not only as a…
Knowledge Platform: Entrepreneurship and social change Within the knowledge platform Entrepreneurship and social change, research, teaching and collaboration are integrated.
My ongoing research projects
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Ellborg, K. (2021). Aha, so that's how you see it! : Educators' experiences of using a visual exercise as a student-centered educational approach. Annals of Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy – 2021. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 94-115.
- Gartner, W.B., Ellborg, K., Kiefer, T. (2021). What does entrepreneurship mean to you? : Using implicit entrepreneurship theory in the classroom. Annals of Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy – 2021. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 356-360.
- Calås, D., Ellborg, K., Ericsson, D., Esperi Hallgren, E., Husung, A. (2021). Inter-ethnography : from individual beings to collective becoming. Organizational ethnography. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 91-109.
- Ellborg, K. (2018). Visualizing entrepreneurship : using pictures as ways to see and talk about entrepreneurship in educational settings. Annals of entrepreneurship education and pedagogy – 2018. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing. 79-98.
Book (Other academic)
- Ackesjö, H., Berggren, J., Dahl, M., Ellborg, K., Per-Ola, F., et al. (2017). Entreprenöriell fritidspedagogik : att bygga handlingskraft, mod, självtillit och motivation. Stockholm, Liber.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Ellborg, K. (2021). Envisioning entrepreneurship : Using photographs to elicit students’ preconceptions of entrepreneurship. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 71.