Article in journal (Refereed)
- Bredmar, K. (2017). Digitalisation of enterprises brings new opportunities to traditional management control. Business Systems Research Journal. 8. 115-125.
- Ask, U., Magnusson, J., Bredmar, K. (2016). Big Data use in performance measurement and management : a call for action. Journal of Business and Economics. 7. 402-417.
- Bredmar, K. (2015). What about municipal strategic management and performance measurement. Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law. Special Issue. 7-20.
- Bredmar, K. (2015). Transforming environmental uncertainty to risk - managing risk and management control. Global Business and Management Research. 7. 44-54.
- Ask, U., Magnusson, J., Bredmar, K., Frisk, E. (2014). Held together by the bark : performance measurement and management as propagated by industry analysts. International Journal of Business Performance Management. 15. 192-206.
- Nilsson, V., Nordström, J., Bredmar, K. (2014). The need for liquidity and the capital structure of Swedish Banks following the financial crisis. International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies. 3. 10-27.
- Bredmar, K., Ask, U., Frisk, E., Magnusson, J. (2014). Accounting Information Systems Implementation and Management Accounting Change. Business Systems Research Journal. 5. 125-138.
- Bredmar, K. (2013). Asking the right question : the craft of formulating a purpose and an aim for a research paper. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 4. 21-28.
- Karamehmedovic, L., Bredmar, K. (2013). Sales Channel as a Strategic Choice : SME Managers Seeking Profitability. International Business Research. 6. 1-13.
- Jaha, V., Nawrocki, M., Bredmar, K. (2013). Changing the game - financial crisis, the Swedish financial supervisory authority and reward systems in Swedish banks. International Journal of Finance and Accounting. 2. 24-29.
- Bredmar, K. (2013). How CFO's communicate financial information : a pedagogical task in theory and practice. International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting. 3. 162-181.
- Bredmar, K. (2012). The meaning and development of the concept of Management Control : an etymological study. International Journal of Management. 29. 476-491.
- Emilsson, L., Classon, M., Bredmar, K. (2012). CSR and the quest for profitability : using Economic Value Added to trace profitability. International Journal of Economics and Management Sciences. 2. 43-54.
- Bredmar, K. (2012). The act of interpretation : accounting reports and management control action. Business Management Dynamics. 2. 30-38.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). The Relevance of Theoretical Concepts in Practice : A Study of Management Accounting Concepts in 130 Large Swedish Companies. Business and Economics Research Journal. 2. 1-22.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). Management Control: A Process that Creates Organizational Meaning. Global Business and Management Research. 3. 106-118.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). Performance measurement - does ERP systems measure up?. Problems & Perspectives in Management. 9. 33-41.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). Theoretical foundations of the concept of management control : A references analysis. International Journal of Management. 28. 412-426.
Conference paper (Refereed)
Chapter in book (Refereed)
Conference paper (Other academic)
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
Collection (editor) (Other academic)
Conference paper (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))