Article in journal (Refereed)
- Bredmar, K. (2017). Digitalisation of enterprises brings new opportunities to traditional management control. Business Systems Research Journal. 8. 115-125.
- Ask, U., Magnusson, J., Bredmar, K. (2016). Big Data use in performance measurement and management : a call for action. Journal of Business and Economics. 7. 402-417.
- Bredmar, K. (2015). Transforming environmental uncertainty to risk - managing risk and management control. Global Business and Management Research. 7. 44-54.
- Bredmar, K. (2015). What about municipal strategic management and performance measurement. Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law. Special Issue. 7-20.
- Bredmar, K., Ask, U., Frisk, E., Magnusson, J. (2014). Accounting Information Systems Implementation and Management Accounting Change. Business Systems Research Journal. 5. 125-138.
- Nilsson, V., Nordström, J., Bredmar, K. (2014). The need for liquidity and the capital structure of Swedish Banks following the financial crisis. International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies. 3. 10-27.
- Ask, U., Magnusson, J., Bredmar, K., Frisk, E. (2014). Held together by the bark : performance measurement and management as propagated by industry analysts. International Journal of Business Performance Management. 15. 192-206.
- Jaha, V., Nawrocki, M., Bredmar, K. (2013). Changing the game - financial crisis, the Swedish financial supervisory authority and reward systems in Swedish banks. International Journal of Finance and Accounting. 2. 24-29.
- Bredmar, K. (2013). Asking the right question : the craft of formulating a purpose and an aim for a research paper. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 4. 21-28.
- Karamehmedovic, L., Bredmar, K. (2013). Sales Channel as a Strategic Choice : SME Managers Seeking Profitability. International Business Research. 6. 1-13.
- Bredmar, K. (2013). How CFO's communicate financial information : a pedagogical task in theory and practice. International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting. 3. 162-181.
- Emilsson, L., Classon, M., Bredmar, K. (2012). CSR and the quest for profitability : using Economic Value Added to trace profitability. International Journal of Economics and Management Sciences. 2. 43-54.
- Bredmar, K. (2012). The act of interpretation : accounting reports and management control action. Business Management Dynamics. 2. 30-38.
- Bredmar, K. (2012). The meaning and development of the concept of Management Control : an etymological study. International Journal of Management. 29. 476-491.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). Performance measurement - does ERP systems measure up?. Problems & Perspectives in Management. 9. 33-41.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). The Relevance of Theoretical Concepts in Practice : A Study of Management Accounting Concepts in 130 Large Swedish Companies. Business and Economics Research Journal. 2. 1-22.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). Theoretical foundations of the concept of management control : A references analysis. International Journal of Management. 28. 412-426.
- Bredmar, K. (2011). Management Control: A Process that Creates Organizational Meaning. Global Business and Management Research. 3. 106-118.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Jeansson, J., Bredmar, K. (2019). Digital Transformation of SMEs : capturing complexity. 32nd Bled eConference Humanizing Technology for a Sustainable Society : June 16 – 19, 2019, Bled, Slovenia: Conference Proceedings. 523-541.
- Bredmar, K. (2010). The meaning of the concept Management Control and its development : An etymological study.
- Bredmar, K. (2009). ERP systems ability to support modern management control and performance management.
- Bredmar, K. (2001). Understanding management control as a process that creates organizational meaning.
- Bredmar, K. (1998). Identifying information need through critical success factors - a methodology approach.
- Bredmar, K. (1998). Accounting information in an internal communication perspective : To make the company visible.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
Conference paper (Other academic)
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
Collection (editor) (Other academic)
Conference paper (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))