Article in journal (Refereed)
- Mao, Y., Yang, R., Bonaiuto, M., Ma, J., Harmat, L. (2020). Can Flow Alleviate Anxiety? : The Roles of Academic Self-Efficacy and Self-Esteem in Building Psychological Sustainability and Resilience. Sustainability. 12. 1-17.
- Juslin, P., Harmat, L., Laukka, P. (2018). The wisdom of the body : Listeners' autonomic arousal distinguishes between spontaneous and posed vocal emotions. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 59. 105-112.
- Takács, J., Bódizs, R., Przemyslaw Ujma, P., Horváth, K., Rajna, P., et al. (2016). Reliability and Validity of the Hungarian version of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI-HUN) : comparing psychiatric patients with control subjects. Sleep and Breathing. 20. 1045-1051.
- Eriksson, H., Harmat, L., Theorell, T., Ullén, F. (2016). Similar but different : interviewing monozygotic twins discordant for musical practice. Musicae scientiae. 21. 250-266.
- Harmat, L., de Manzano, Ö., Theorell, T., Högman, L., Fischer, H., et al. (2015). Physiological correlates of the flow experience during computer game playing. International Journal of Psychophysiology. 97. 1-7.
- Juslin, P., Harmat, L., Eerola, T. (2014). What makes music emotionally significant? Exploring the underlying mechanism.. Psychology of Music. 42. 559-623.
- Koenig, J., Jarczok, M., Warth, M., Harmat, L., Hesse, N., et al. (2013). Music listening has no positive or negative effects on sleep quality of normal sleepers : Results of a randomized controlled trial. Nordic journal of music therapy. 22. 233-242.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Harmat, L., Olsson, B. (2019). Flow experience, creativity and synchronized interactions during group-based problem solving task. Flow Symposium, June 4–5, 2019, ArtLab Foyer : Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics, Frankfurt, Germany. 10-10.
- Harmat, L., de Manzano, Ö., Ullén, F. (2018). Flow experience in music : practice and performance. .
- Olsson, B., Harmat, L. (2018). State flow, creativity and flow synchronization during group based problem solving task. PIN-C Conference Proceeding 2018 Eskilstuna Sweden. 146-153.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Theorell, T., Harmat, L., Eriksson, H., Ullén, F. (2018). Talking about childhood music : a twin study. The arts and the brain : psychology and physiology beyond pleasure. Elsevier. 279-287.
- Ullén, F., Harmat, L., Theorell, T., Madison, G. (2016). Flow and individual differences : a phenotypic analysis of data from more than 10,000 twin individuals. Flow Experience : Empirical Research and Applications. Springer. 267-288.
Collection (editor) (Refereed)
- Harmat, L., Ørsted Anderssen, F., Ullén, F., Wright, J., Sadlo, G. (2016). Flow Experience : Empirical Research and Applications. Springer. 392.