Lena Glaés-CouttsSenior lecturer
Department of Education and Teachers' Practice Faculty of Social Sciences
My research groups
My ongoing research projects
Article in journal (Refereed)
Haglund, B., Glaés-Coutts, L. (2023). Leading and supporting : principals reflect on their task as pedagogical leaders of Swedish school-age educare. School Leadership and Management. 43 (1). 8-27.
Glaés-Coutts, L. (2021). The Principal as the Instructional Leader in School-Age Educare. Leadership and Policy in Schools. 1-17.
Status: Epub ahead of print
Glaés-Coutts, L., Nilsson, H. (2021). Who owns the knowledge? : Knowledge construction as part of the school improvement process. Improving Schools. 24 (1). 62-75.
Glaés-Coutts, L. (2020). University-Supported Networks as Professional Development for Teachers in School-Age Educare. International Journal for Research on Extended Education. 8 (1). 66-79.
Glaés-Coutts, L. (2019). Finding their flock : professional learning for experienced teachers. European Journal of Curriculum Studies. 5 (2). 834-852.
Stagg Peterson, S., Mcintyre, L.J., Glaés-Coutts, L. (2018). Collaborative action research in Northern Canadian rural and Indigenous schools : learning about young children’s oral language in play contexts. Educational action research. 26 (5). 787-802.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Glaés-Coutts, L., Bossér, U. (2022). Curriculum making in preschool : developing conversations arounda reflection tool to deconstruct curriculum language. Education between Hope and Happening – Developing Powerful Curriculum Theorizing in Challenging Times, 9:e Nordiska Läroplansteorikonferensen, Linnéuniversitetet, 20-21 oktober 2022, Abstracts. 21-22.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Glaés-Coutts, L. (2019). Curriculum, professional learning and experienced teachers.. .
- Nilsson, H., Glaés-Coutts, L. (2018). Who owns the knowledge? Implementing research- based policy in a time of accountability. .
- Glaés-Coutts, L., Stagg Peterson, S. (2017). Collaborative action research in Northern Canadian rural and Indigenous schools. .
- Glaés-Coutts, L., Aalbers, W., Chen, Y., Kooy, M. (2014). Transforming Pedagogical Knowledge and Praxis from theGround Up: Sustained Teacher Learning in a Multi-modal,Social Context. .
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Glaés-Coutts, L. (2018). Teacher to learner and back again : a narrative inquiry into teacher voice in professional learning. Doctoral Thesis. University of Toronto Press.
Article in journal (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
Glaés-Coutts, L. (2011). What You Pay Attention to, You Reinforce.. Canadian Special Interest Group in Literacy Newsletter. 11-13.