As a Senior Internationalisation Officer at the Office of External Relations (ER), I work with the university's overall internationalisation work, supporting faculty, staff and management.
My focus areas are:
- Staff Mobility: Possibilities of financing international mobility for faculty and staff through the programmes Erasmus+ and STINT Teaching Sabbatical.
- Regional Manager Africa: managing university wide agreements (development of new and maintenance of existing agreements), monitoring trends and development and support to faculties.
- Linnaeus University International Staff Training Week: A yearly event where we invite colleagues from our partner institutions.
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences (FHL)
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Creelman, A., Löwe, C., Diedrichs, P., Kulmala, L. (2018). Mainstreaming virtual mobility - helping teachers to get on board. Telecollaboration and virtual exchange across disciplines : in service of social inclusion and global citizenship : Book of Abstracts. 24-24.