I am PhD in Public Health from Umeå University since 2010. I am a senior lecturer and researcher in Global Health, Social Work, Gender Inequality and Nutrition in Africa and Europe.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Tambe, A.B., Mbanga, B.M.R., Dapi Nzefa, L., Nama, M.G. (2019). Pesticide usage and occupational hazards among farmers working in small-scale tomato farms in Cameroon. Journal of the Egyptian Public Health Association. 94. 1-7.
- Oppong, G., Monebenimp, F., Dapi Nzefa, L. (2019). ‘You just have to grin and bear’ : emotional suppression among women in polygyny in Cameroon. Culture, Health and Sexuality. 21. 946-956.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Monebenimp, F., Äng, C. (2019). Undernutrition among children under five in the Bandja village of Cameroon, Africa. South African Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 32. 46-50.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Tambe, B.A., Monebenimp, F. (2018). Myths Surrounding Albinism and Struggles of Persons with Albinism to Achieve Human Rights in Yaoundé, Cameroon. Journal of Human Rights and Social Work. 3. 11-16.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Ayuk, T.B., Axberg, F., Lundström, L., Hörnell, A. (2018). After giving birth to a baby, breastfeeding becomes your responsibility : Infant feeding perceptions and practices among women in Yaoundé, Bamenda and Bandja, Cameroon, Africa. International Research Journal of Public and Environmental Health. 5. 38-45.
- Ayuk, B.T., Dapi Nzefa, L., Nchang Allo, N. (2015). Childhood Diarrhea Determinants in Sub-Saharan Africa : A Cross Sectional Study of Tiko-Cameroon. Challenges. 6. 229-243.
- Nguefack-Tsague, G., Dapi Nzefa, L. (2011). Multidimensional nature of undernutrition : a statistical approach. Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences. 2. 690-695.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Hörnell, A., Janlert, U., Stenlund, H., Larsson, C. (2011). Energy and nutrient intakes in relation to sex and socio-economic status among school adolescents in urban Cameroon, Africa.. Public Health Nutrition. 14. 904-13.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Rocklöv, J., Nguefack-Tsague, G., Tetanye, E., Kjellstrom, T. (2010). Heat impact on schoolchildren in Cameroon, Africa : potential health threat from climate change.. Global Health Action. 3.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Janlert, U., Nouedoui, C., Stenlund, H., Håglin, L. (2009). Socioeconomic and gender differences in adolescents' nutritional status in urban Cameroon, Africa.. Nutrition Research. 29. 313-319.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Omoloko, C., Janlert, U., Dahlgren, L., Håglin, L. (2007). "I eat to be happy, to be strong, and to live." perceptions of rural and urban adolescents in Cameroon, Africa.. Journal of nutrition education and behavior. 39. 320-326.
- Dapi Nzefa, L., Nouedoui, C., Janlert, U., Håglin, L. (2005). Adolescents' Food Habits and Nutritional Status among in urban and Rural Areas in Cameroon, Africa. Scandinavian Journal of Nutrition/Næringsforskning. 49. 151-158.
Article in journal (Other academic)
- Dapi Nzefa, L. (2011). The impact of climate change on students in Yaoundé, Cameroon. African Newsletter on Occupational Health and Safety. 21. 50-51.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Dapi Nzefa, L. (2010). Socioeconomic and sex differences in adolescents’ dietary intake, anthropometry and physical activity in Cameroon, Africa. Doctoral Thesis. Umeå, Umeå university. 64.