Article in journal (Refereed)
- Ekstedt, M., Schildmeijer, K., Wennerberg, C., Nilsson, L., Wannheden, C., et al. (2019). Enhanced patient activation in cancer care transitions : protocol for a randomized controlled trial of a tailored eectronic health intervention for men with prostate cancer. JMIR Research Protocols. 8. 1-13.
- Nilsson, L., Fagerström, C. (2018). Decision-makers and mediators in a home healthcare digitisation process : nurses' experiences of implementation and use of a decision support system. Contemporary Nurse : health care across the lifespan. 54. 511-521.
- Christiansen, L., Fagerström, C., Nilsson, L. (2017). Nurses' use and perception of an information and communication technology system for improving coordination during hospital discharges : a survey in Swedish primary healthcare. Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 35. 358-363.
- Hofflander, M., Nilsson, L., Eriksén, S., Borg, C. (2016). Healthcare managers’ experiences of leading the implementation of video conferencing in discharge planning sessions : an interview study. Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 34. 108-115.
- Nilsson, L., Eriksen, S., Borg, C. (2016). The influence of social challenges when implementing information systems in a Swedish health-care organisation. Journal of Nursing Management. 24. 789-797.
- Hofflander, M., Nilsson, L., Eriksén, S., Borg, C. (2016). Framing the implementation process of video conferencing in discharge planning : According to staff experience. Informatics for Health and Social Care. 41. 192-209.
- Nilsson, L., Eriksén, S., Borg, C. (2014). Social Challenges when implementing Information Systems in everyday work in a nursing context. Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 32. 442-450.
- Hofflander, M., Nilsson, L., Eriksén, S., Borg, C. (2013). Discharge planning : narrated by nursing staff in primary healthcare and their concerns about using video conferencing in the planning session - an interview study. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 3. 88-98.
- Nilsson, L., Hofflander, M., Eriksén, S., Borg, C. (2012). The importance of Interaction in the implementation of information technology in health care : A symbolic interactionism study on the meaning of accessibility. Informatics for Health and Social Care. 37. 277-290.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Schildmeijer, K., Wannheden, C., Nilsson, L., Frykholm, O., Hellström, A., et al. (2018). Developing an eHealth Tool to Support Patient Empowerment at Home. Building Continents of Knowledge in Oceans of Data : The Future of Co-Created eHealth. 925-929.
- Zetterholm, M., Jokela, P., Nilsson, L. (2018). Technology Mediated Nudging in a mobile Health Context. .
- Fagerström, C., Eriksen, S., Nilsson, L. (2017). The Implementation of a Decision Support Tool in Home Healthcare : Nurses’ Experiences of Professional Adaptation when Healthcare is in Transformation. .
- Hofflander, M., Nilsson, L., Borg, C., Eriksén, S. (2014). Video Conference as a Tool to Enable Participation in Discharge Planning : Experiences From Implementers about the Implementation Process. Proceedings of the 47th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Eriksén, S., Hofflander, M., Nilsson, L., Borg, C., Georgsson, M., et al. (2014). Transforming healthcare delivery: ICT design for self-care of type 2 diabetes. .
- Eriksén, S., Georgsson, M., Hofflander, M., Nilsson, L., Lundberg, J. (2014). Health in Hand : Putting mHealth Design in Context. 2014 IEEE 2nd International Workshop on Usability and Accessibility focused Requirements Engineering (UsARE) : Proceedings. 36-39.
- Nilsson, L., Hofflander, M., Borg, C., Eriksén, S. (2010). PD 3.1 to the rescue : challenges for participatory design in a health care context. PDC '10 Proceedings of the 11th Biennial Participatory Design Conference. 269-270.
- Nilsson, L., Hofflander, M., Eriksén, S., Borg, C. (2010). From Twitter to data based patient record : Newly graduated nurses´experiences on IT in a traditional profession. IRIS33, Information System Research Seminar in Scandinavia.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))