I am now retired, but still working part-time.
My participation in the teaching field is limited to
- course administration of thesis at bachelor level,
- special areas of interest are networking, operating systems, and network-based learning.
My research is focused on program analysis.
- Coordinator of education in Computer Science,
- Contact person for teacher training in Computer Science.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Trapp, M., Hedenborg, M., Lundberg, J., Löwe, W. (2015). Capturing and Manipulating Context-sensitive Program Information. Software Engineering Workshops 2015 : Gemeinsamer Tagungsband der Workshops der Tagung Software Engineering 2015, Dresden, 17.-18. März 2015. 154-163.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Hedenborg, M., Lundberg, J., Löwe, W., Trapp, M. (2015). Approximating Context-Sensitive Program Information. Proceedings Kolloquium Programmiersprachen (KPS 2015).