My research groups
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) The CPS research group is responsible for research, teaching, and outreach activities in the field of Cyber-Physical Systems.
Engineering Resilient Systems (EReS) The Engineering Resilient Systems (EReS) Research Lab conducts research in the area of system resilience. It focuses on investigating (and experimenting with)…
Smart Industry Group Smart Industry Group (SIG) is an interdisciplinary research group featuring expertise from computer science and mechanical engineering. SIG's focus is making production and…
Article in journal (Refereed)
Rajabi, S., Saman Azari, M., Santini, S., Flammini, F. (2022). Fault diagnosis in industrial rotating equipment based on permutation entropy, signal processing and multi-output neuro-fuzzy classifier. Expert systems with applications. 206.
Singh, P., Saman Azari, M., Vitale, F., Flammini, F., Mazzocca, N., et al. (2022). Using log analytics and process mining to enable self-healing in the Internet of Things. Environment Systems and Decisions. 42 (2). 234-250.
Saman Azari, M., Ramezani, A., Rajabi, S., Chaibakhsh, A. (2012). Using One-Class Support Vector Machine for the Fault Diagnosis of an Industrial Once-Through Benson Boiler. The Modares Journal of Electrical Engineering. 12 (3). 39-45.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Saman Azari, M., Flammini, F., Santini, S. (2022). Improving Resilience in Cyber-Physical Systems based on Transfer Learning. 2022 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience (CSR). 203-208.
- Dirnfeld, R., De Donato, L., Flammini, F., Saman Azari, M., Vittorini, V. (2022). Railway Digital Twins and Artificial Intelligence : Challenges and Design Guidelines. Dependable Computing – EDCC 2022 Workshops. EDCC 2022. 102-113.
- Singh, P., Flammini, F., Caporuscio, M., Saman Azari, M., Thornadtsson, J. (2020). Towards self-healing in the internet of things by log analytics and process mining. Proceedings of the 30th European Safety and Reliability Conference and the 15th Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference. 4644-4651.
- Saman Azari, M., Flammini, F., Caporuscio, M., Santini, S. (2019). Data-Driven Fault Diagnosis of Once-through Benson Boilers. 2019 4th International Conference on System Reliability and Safety (ICSRS). 345-354.
- Saman Azari, M., Rajabi, S., Ramezani, A., Chaibakhsh, A. (2016). Fault diagnosis of an industrial once-through benson boiler by utilizing adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. 2016 6th Conference on Thermal Power Plants (CTPP). 32-37.
- Rajabi, S., Saman Azari, M., Momeni, H., Ramezani, A. (2016). Automated fault diagnosis of rolling element bearings based on morphological operators and M-ANFIS. 24th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE). 1757-1762.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Assenza, G., Cozzani, V., Flammini, F., Gotcheva, N., Gustafsson, T., et al. (2020). White Paper on Industry Experiences in Critical Information Infrastructure Security : A Special Session at CRITIS 2019. Critical Information Infrastructures Security14th International Conference, CRITIS 2019, : Linköping, Sweden, September 23–25, 2019, Revised Selected Papers. Springer. 197-207.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Saman Azari, M., Flammini, F., Santini, S., Caporuscio, M. (2023). A Systematic Literature Review on Transfer Learning for Predictive Maintenance in Industry 4.0. IEEE Access. IEEE. 11. 12887-12910.