Article in journal (Refereed)
- Helmefalk, M. (2019). Browsing behaviour as a mediator : the impact of multi-sensory cues on purchasing. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 36. 253-263.
- Helmefalk, M., Lundqvist, S., Marcusson, L. (2019). The role of mechanics in gamification : an interdisciplinary perspective. International Journal of Virtual and Augmented Reality. 3. 18-41.
- Helmefalk, M., Marcusson, L. (2019). Gamification in a servicescape context : a conceptual framework. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising. 13. 22-46.
- Helmefalk, M. (2019). An interdisciplinary perspective on gamification : mechanics, psychological mediators and outcomes. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SERIOUS GAMES. 6. 3-26.
- Helmefalk, M., Eklund, A. (2018). Fun and function? : The impact of experiential learning styles on hedonic and utilitarian values in classrooms. Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Education. 7. 1-18.
- Helmefalk, M., Berndt, A. (2018). Shedding light on the use of single and multisensory cues and their effect on consumer behaviours. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 46. 1077-1091.
- Helmefalk, M., Hultén, B. (2017). Multi-sensory congruent cues in designing retail store atmosphere : Effects on shoppers’ emotions and purchase behavior. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 38. 1-11.
- Helmefalk, M. (2016). Congruency as a mediator in an IKEA retail setting : products, services and store image in relation to sensory cues. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 44. 956-972.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Eklund, A., Helmefalk, M. (2019). Brand experience and brand image : the mediating impact of brand passion and brand image in the context of car brands. .
- Eklund, A., Helmefalk, M. (2017). Visual-Tactile Multisensory Interplay : Literature Review and Research Directions. Proceedings of the 12th Global Brand Conference of the Academy of Marketing. 179-191.
- Helmefalk, M., Eklund, A., Hultén, B. (2016). The impact of olfactory congruent cues on consumer approach behavior. Presented at 45th European Marketing Academy (EMAC): Marketing in the age of data, Oslo, Norway, May 24-27, 2016.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
Other (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))