My research groups
E-health – Improved Data to and from Patients The research in the e-health area within Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences and Applications (DISA) will result in novel ways for…
Interaction Design Research Group Interaction Design Research Group is an interdisciplinary team, addressing current societal and industrial challenges using ICT solutions through applied research…
Linnaeus University Systems Community (LNU-STC) Linnaeus University Systems Community emphasizes Systems Thinking in research, education and practice. The community is part of the Linnaeus Knowledge…
My completed research projects
- Villius Zetterholm, M., Elm, P., Salavati, S. (2021). Designing for Pandemics : a Design Concept based on Technology Mediated Nudging for Health Behavior Change. Proceedings of the 54th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. 3474-3483.
Villius Zetterholm, M., Lin, Y., Jokela, P. (2021). Digital contact tracing applications during COVID-19 : A scoping review about public acceptance. Informatics. Basel, MDPI. 8 (3).
Article in journal (Refereed)
Villius Zetterholm, M., Jokela, P. (2023). Addressing Complexity in the Pandemic Context: How Systems Thinking Can Facilitate Understanding of Design Aspects for Preventive Technologies. Informatics. 10 (1).
Villius Zetterholm, M., Nilsson, L., Jokela, P. (2022). Using a Proximity-Detection Technology to Nudge for Physical Distancing in a Swedish Workplace During the COVID-19 Pandemic : Retrospective Case Study. JMIR Formative Research. 6 (12).
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Hammar, T., Villius Zetterholm, M. (2022). Patients’ views on information about medications : a pharmacy-based survey focusing on their information sources and experiences of pharmacists using a clinical decision support system. Proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research (ISHIMR 2020) : Kalmar, 17-18 September 2020.
- Zetterholm, M., Jokela, P., Nilsson, L. (2018). Technology Mediated Nudging in a Mobile Health Context. UBT International Conference 2018. 1-6.
- Zetterholm, M., Brandt, P., Jokela, P. (2016). Physio-digital Convergence : Aspects on Security. Proceedings of 7th International Conference Information Systems and Technology Innovations : the New Paradigm for a Smarter Economy.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Villius Zetterholm, M. (2023). Re-defining the Problem in Technology Aided Epidemic Prevention : from contact tracing to behavioral design. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 99.