Article in journal (Refereed)
- Olande, O. (2014). A case study on pre-service teacher students' interaction with graphical artefacts. REDIMAT - Journal of Research in Mathematics Education. 3. 73-102.
- Olande, O. (2014). Graphical artefacts : Taxonomy of students' response to test items. Educational Studies in Mathematics. 85. 53-74.
- Olande, O. (2013). Making sense of a "misleading" graph. Nordisk matematikkdidaktikk. 18. 5-30.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Olande, O. (2017). Analysing students' graphicacy from a National Test. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME10, February 1-5, 2017). 3564-3571.
- Olande, O. (2010). Discourse in a graphical milieu. Proceedings of the 34th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education. 78-78.
- Olande, O. (2009). Graphicacy as a didaktik design tool. PROCEEDINGS of the 33rd Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education : In Search for Theories In Mathematics Education. 436-436.
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Olande, O. (2013). Students' narratives from graphical artefacts : Exploring the use of mathematics tools and forms of expression in students' graphicacy. Doctoral Thesis. Sundsvall, Mid Sweden University. 237.