Article in journal (Refereed)
- Nordqvist, O., Lönnbom Svensson, U., Brundin, L., Wanby, P., Carlsson, M. (2019). Adherence to risk management guidelines for drugs which cause vitamin D deficiency – big data from the Swedish health system. Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety. 11. 19-28.
- Carlsson, M., Wanby, P., Brudin, L., Lexne, E., Mathold, K., et al. (2016). Older Swedish Adults with High Self-Perceived Health Show Optimal 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels Whereas Vitamin D Status Is Low in Patients with High Disease Burden. Nutrients. 8.
- Nordqvist, O., Södergård, B., Tully, M.P., Sönnerborg, A., Lindblad, A.K. (2006). Assessing and achieving readiness to initiate HIV medication.. Patient Education and Counseling. 62. 21-30.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Nordqvist, O. (2018). Risk management of drugs causing vitamin D deficiency : using real world data to assess adherence to medical guidelines. Presented at: Abu Dhabi Annual International Conference of Vitamin D Deficiency and Human Health, March 15-16, 2018, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Nordqvist, O. (2014). Pharmaceuticals increasing the risk of vitamin D deficiency- an overlooked issue among Swedish physicians. Presented at IOF Regionals 5th Asia-Pacific Osteoporosis Meeting, 2014, Taipei, Taiwan.