Dr. Elm, assistant professor at the Linnaeus University and Head of Informatics Department, received his PhD in 2007 at Blekinge Institute of Technology, Computer Science. His skills and expertise is related to information quality in the context of the important role of information flows in organisations, in particular from the technical perspective and including information security concerns. Dr. Elms research and teaching is founded on the global growth of the service sector and its significance for society as a whole and for the individual human being. He has extensive experience in developing courses and teaching material for blended learning and is currently program responsible for the bachelor program Information Logistics and master program Digital Business Development. Dr. Elm has presented at many international conferences including acted as session leader and is also reviewer for international conferences and journals.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Gibney, M., Mirijamdotter, A., Somerville, M.M., Elm, P., Pireva Nuci, K. (2018). Evolution of a Course : Instructional Design Elements and Impacts. UBT International Conference.
- Golshan, B., Elm, P., Mirijamdotter, A. (2018). Digital Capability for Practice : Implications of Appreciative Systems Model on Analysing Organisational Strategies. OR60 Annual Conference, 11-13 Sept. 2018, Lancaster University. 215-215.
- Elm, P., Iqbal, S., Mirijamdotter, A. (2018). Exploring threshold concept when teaching Systems Thinking and Soft Systems Methodology. OR60 Annual Conference, 11-13 Sept. 2018, Lancaster University, Birmingham : The Operational Research Society. 202-202.
- Magnusson, L., Elm, P., Mirijamdotter, A. (2017). Towards Secure Data Flow Oriented Multi-Vendor IT Governance Models. UBT 6th Annual International Conference 2017 : Leadership and Innovation. 163-163.
- Zetterholm, M., Brandt, P., Jokela, P. (2016). Physio-digital Convergence : Aspects on Security. Proceedings of 7th International Conference Information Systems and Technology Innovations : the New Paradigm for a Smarter Economy.
- Jung, I., Victor, O., Jokela, P., Brandt, P. (2011). Perceived Colour in Transparent materials and Objects. AIC Interaction of Colour & Light in the Arts and Sciences : Midterm Meeting of the International Colour Association (AIC), 7-10 June 2011 Zurich, Switzerland, Conference Programme.
- Petrakou, A., Brandt, P., Gustavsson, R., Jokela, P. (2011). Collaborative e-marketplaces containing clusters of SMEs : Drivers and barriers in the local food sector. 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), 2011.
- Jung, I., Jokela, P., Brandt, P., Victor, O. (2010). What is the colour of a glass of wine?. AIC 2010 Color and Food: From the Farm to the Table. 27-30.
- Jokela, P., Brandt, P. (2008). Hur kan man främja ett vetenskapligt förhållningssätt och kritiskt tänkande inom datavetenskapliga utbildningar. .
- Brandt, P., Östlund, L. (2007). Guidelines towards quality assured e-health services. .
- Brandt, P., Révay, P., Wennberg, L. (2004). System thinking on Risk Analysis. SABI 2004: Business Systems -- Environmental Contexts.
- Brandt, P., Östlund, L., Révay, P. (2003). Risk analysis in contact centres. .
- Brandt, P., Jokela, P., Karlsudd, P., Révay, P., Östlund, L. (2003). Evaluation model for e-phenomena - a case study. Proceedings of the MicroCAD 2003 International Scientific Conference i Miskolc, Ungern.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Magnusson, L., Elm, P., Mirijamdotter, A. (2018). Towards secure data flow oriented multi-vendor IT governance models. International Journal of Business and Technology. 6. 1-9.
- Wennberg, L., Brandt, P., Révay, P. (2006). Information security - an application of a systems approach. Kybernetes. 35. 786-796.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Östlund, L., Brandt, P., Révay, P. (2004). The importance of analysing communication channels from an information security perspective – a case study. .
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Brandt, P. (2007). Information in use - Aspects of information quality in workflows. Doctoral Thesis.
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Brandt, P., Östlund, L. (2004). Informatisk forskning om riskanalysprocess applicerad på Apoteket AB:s kundcenterverksamhet. Licentiate Thesis.