Article in journal (Refereed)
- Queiroz, J., Atã, P. (2019). Intersemiotic Translation, Cognitive Artefact, and Creativity. Adaptation.
- Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2019). Semiosis is cognitive niche construction. Semiotica.
- Queiroz, J., Atã, P. (2018). Externalismo, iconicidade e cognição distribuída em C.S.Peirce. OuvirOUver. 14. 44-54.
- Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2017). Semiotic Niche Construction in Musical Meaning. Recherches Sémiotiques / Semiotic Inquiry. 37. 75-87.
- Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2016). Multilevel poetry translation as a problem-solving task. Cognitive Semiotics. 9. 139-147.
- Aguiar, D., Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2015). Intersemiotic translation and transformational creativity. Punctum. International Journal of Semiotics. 1. 11-21.
- Atã, P., Bitarello, B., Queiroz, J. (2014). Iconic semiosis and representational efficiency in the London Underground Diagram. Cognitive Semiotics. 7. 177-190.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Aguiar, D., Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2017). Creativity as niche construction and some examples in theatrical dance. Annals of the X Brazilian International Meeting on Cognitive Science - EBICC 2015.
- Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2015). The London Underground Diagram as an example of cognitive niche construction. Proceedings of the 37th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society : Pasadena, California, July 22 - 25, 2015. 114-117.
- Bitarello, B., Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2012). Notes about the London Underground Map as an Iconic Artifact. Diagrammatic Representation and Inference : 7th International Conference, Diagrams 2012, Canterbury, UK, July 2-6, 2012. Proceedings. 349-351.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Queiroz, J., Atã, P. (2019). Intersemiotic Translation as an Abductive Cognitive Artifact. Complexity Thinking in Translation Studies : Methodological Considerations. New York, Routledge. 19-32.
- Atã, P., Queiroz, J. (2016). Habit in Semiosis : Two Different Perspectives Based on Hierarchical Multi-level System Modeling and Niche Construction Theory. Consensus on Peirce's Concept of Habit : Before and Beyond Consciousness. Springer. 109-119.
- Queiroz, J., Atã, P. (2014). Iconicity in Peircean situated cognitive Semiotics. Charles Sanders Peirce in His Own Words : 100 Years of Semiotics, Communication and Cognition. Walter de Gruyter. 283-290.
Article, book review (Refereed)