Centre for Management Accounting Research (CMAR)
My research groups
Article in journal (Refereed)
Höglund, L., Mårtensson Hansson, M., Nylinder, P. (2023). Public value accounting and the use of performance measurements as a management tool in a context of various assessments. Journal of Accouting & Organizational Change.
Status: Epub ahead of print
Nylinder, P. (2011). Perception of budgetary control : a study of differences across managers in Swedish public primary healthcare related to professional background and sex. Journal of Nursing Management. 19 (5). 664-672.
Nylinder, P. (2009). Tight budgetary control : a study of clinical department managers' perceptions in Swedish hospitals. Journal of Health Services Research and Policy. 14 (2). 70-76.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Höglund, L., Mårtensson Hansson, M., Nylinder, P. (2021). Performance measurement as a tool for performance management in politically governed healthcare – The case of Region Stockholm. Paper presented at the IRSPM Conference 2021: "Public Management, Governance and Policy in Extraordinary Times: Challenges and Opportunities", Online, April 20-23, 2021.
- Nylinder, P., Dergård, J. (2015). To disclosure or not to : a review of bias of intellectual capital reporting in Swedish companies. .
- Nylinder, P. (2012). Tight budgetary control and attitudes towards coordination of care activities : a survey among managers in Swedish primary care. .
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Tight budgetary control and attitudes towards coordination of care activities : a survey among managers in Swedish primary care. .
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Tight budgetary control in public hospitals : a comparison of perceptions across clinical directors using data from Sweden. .
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P. (2018). A government’s strategy to implement national digitization and E-health in the Swedish health care. The 10th International EIASM public sector conference, Lund, Sweden, September 4-6, 2018.
Report (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P., Anell, A. (2008). Measuring tight budgetary control in Swedish public hospitals. Lund, Lund Institute of Economic Research, School of Economics and Management.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P. (2012). Budgetary control in public health care : a study about perceptions of budgetary control among clinical directors. Doctoral Thesis. Lund, Lund Business Press. 78.
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Anell, A., Nylinder, P., Glenngård, A.H. (2012). Vårdval i primärvården : jämförelse av uppdrag, ersättningsprinciper och kostnadsansvar. Stockholm, Sveriges kommuner och landsting.
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Nylinder, P. (2020). Vad och vem styr styrningen i Region Stockholm? : En studie av mål- och ekonomistyrning i hälso- och sjukvården. Stockholm, Stockholm University. 127.
- Jansson, B., Nylinder, P., Ragneklint, R. (2017). Granskning av sjukfrånvaron i Region Skåne : granskningsrapport. Malmö, TJP Analys & utveckling AB. 65.