Centre for Management Accounting Research (CMAR)
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Perception of budgetary control : a study of differences across managers in Swedish public primary healthcare related to professional background and sex. Journal of Nursing Management. 19. 664-672.
- Nylinder, P. (2009). Tight budgetary control : a study of clinical department managers' perceptions in Swedish hospitals. Journal of Health Services Research and Policy. 14. 70-76.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Nylinder, P., Dergård, J. (2015). To disclosure or not to : a review of bias of intellectual capital reporting in Swedish companies. .
- Nylinder, P. (2012). Tight budgetary control and attitudes towards coordination of care activities : a survey among managers in Swedish primary care. .
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Tight budgetary control and attitudes towards coordination of care activities : a survey among managers in Swedish primary care. .
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Tight budgetary control in public hospitals : a comparison of perceptions across clinical directors using data from Sweden. .
Conference paper (Other academic)
Report (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P., Anell, A. (2008). Measuring tight budgetary control in Swedish public hospitals. Lund, Lund Institute of Economic Research, School of Economics and Management.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P. (2012). Budgetary control in public health care : a study about perceptions of budgetary control among clinical directors. Doctoral Thesis. Lund, Lund Business Press. 78.
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Anell, A., Nylinder, P., Glenngård, A.H. (2012). Vårdval i primärvården : jämförelse av uppdrag, ersättningsprinciper och kostnadsansvar. Stockholm, Sveriges kommuner och landsting.
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Jansson, B., Nylinder, P., Ragneklint, R. (2017). Granskning av sjukfrånvaron i Region Skåne : granskningsrapport. Malmö, TJP Analys & utveckling AB. 65.