Centre for Management Accounting Research (CMAR)
My research groups
Article in journal (Refereed)
Nylinder, P. (2011). Perception of budgetary control : a study of differences across managers in Swedish public primary healthcare related to professional background and sex. Journal of Nursing Management. 19 (5). 664-672.
Nylinder, P. (2009). Tight budgetary control : a study of clinical department managers' perceptions in Swedish hospitals. Journal of Health Services Research and Policy. 14 (2). 70-76.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Höglund, L., Mårtensson Hansson, M., Nylinder, P. (2021). Performance measurement as a tool for performance management in politically governed healthcare – The case of Region Stockholm. Paper presented at the IRSPM Conference 2021: "Public Management, Governance and Policy in Extraordinary Times: Challenges and Opportunities", Online, April 20-23, 2021.
- Nylinder, P., Dergård, J. (2015). To disclosure or not to : a review of bias of intellectual capital reporting in Swedish companies. .
- Nylinder, P. (2012). Tight budgetary control and attitudes towards coordination of care activities : a survey among managers in Swedish primary care. .
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Tight budgetary control and attitudes towards coordination of care activities : a survey among managers in Swedish primary care. .
- Nylinder, P. (2011). Tight budgetary control in public hospitals : a comparison of perceptions across clinical directors using data from Sweden. .
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P. (2018). A government’s strategy to implement national digitization and E-health in the Swedish health care. The 10th International EIASM public sector conference, Lund, Sweden, September 4-6, 2018.
Report (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P., Anell, A. (2008). Measuring tight budgetary control in Swedish public hospitals. Lund, Lund Institute of Economic Research, School of Economics and Management.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Nylinder, P. (2012). Budgetary control in public health care : a study about perceptions of budgetary control among clinical directors. Doctoral Thesis. Lund, Lund Business Press. 78.
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Anell, A., Nylinder, P., Glenngård, A.H. (2012). Vårdval i primärvården : jämförelse av uppdrag, ersättningsprinciper och kostnadsansvar. Stockholm, Sveriges kommuner och landsting.
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Nylinder, P. (2020). Vad och vem styr styrningen i Region Stockholm? : En studie av mål- och ekonomistyrning i hälso- och sjukvården. Stockholm, Stockholm University. 127.
- Jansson, B., Nylinder, P., Ragneklint, R. (2017). Granskning av sjukfrånvaron i Region Skåne : granskningsrapport. Malmö, TJP Analys & utveckling AB. 65.