My research groups
Center for Learning and Knowledge Technologies The research in the subject Media Technology at Linnaeus University revolves a lot around mobility, social media and learning, and is mainly carried out…
Computational Thinking and Coding Skills in Schools (CoCoS) The Computational Thinking and Coding Skills in Schools research group deals with research, teaching and courses for skills development of…
My ongoing research projects
Project: Digital Methods Platform for Arts and Humanities (DiMPAH) DiMPAH aims to aggregate, connect and make widely available novel Open Education Resources (OERs) on selected digital methods, apply…
Project: Enriched Reality for Education and Digital Well-Being (EREDWeB) This project explores the potential of state-of-the-art virtual reality technology for teaching, aiming at digital well-being.…
Project: The graduate school Learning, interacting, and knowing in a digitalised world (LIKED) The graduate school LIKED (Learning, interacting, and knowing in a digitalised world) is a joint venture…
Article in journal (Refereed)
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Lincke, A., Lozano Prieto, D., Herault, R.C., Forsgärde, E., Milrad, M. (2019). Visualizing learners’ navigation behaviour using 360 degrees interactive videos. Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies. 358-364.
- Herault, R.C., Lincke, A., Milrad, M., Forsgärde, E., Elmqvist, C., et al. (2018). Design and Evaluation of a 360 Degrees Interactive Video System to Support Collaborative Training for Nursing Students in Patient Trauma Treatment. 26TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTERS IN EDUCATION (ICCE 2018). 298-303.
- Herault, R.C., Alissandrakis, A. (2016). An Application for Speech and Language Therapy Using Customized Interaction Between Physical Objects and Mobile Devices. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Computers in Education. 477-482.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Golub, K., Herault, R.C., Lundman, M., Milrad, M. (2019). Increasing visibility of culture through online information services : The case of Småland. Presented at iConference 2019 : Inform, include, inspire. March 31 - April 3, Maryland, USA.
- Golub, K., Milrad, M., Lundman, M., Herault, R.C. (2019). Increasing visibility of culture through online information services : The case of Småland. BOBCATSSS 2019 : Information and technology transforming lives:connection, interaction, innovation: Proceedings. 458-470.