My completed research projects
Project: Competence needs and courses for professionals in IT and competitive production 2.0 The purpose of the project is to further develop the common marketing platform for courses for…
Project: Smart Industry The goal of this project is to develop courses in mechanical engineering at advanced level according to the industry's competence requirements. The project is aimed at…
Article in journal (Refereed)
Haralanova, V., Khoshaba, S. (2016). Failures in gearboxes due to material problems. Materials, Methods & Technologies. 10. 112-136.
Khoshaba, S. (2006). A comparison of the fatigue calculation process according to Swedish and American textbooks for higher education. World Transaction on Engineering and Technology Education. 5 (3). 481-488.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Khoshaba, S., Haralanova, V. (2017). Teaching design of mechanical transmissions in an international classroom - experiences and reflections. INTED2017 : 11TH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE. 6007-6016.
- Haralanova, V., Khoshaba, S. (2017). Re-designing of a product development course for mechanical engineering students by shifting responsibilities to them. INTED2017 : 11TH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE. 5991-5999.
- Haralanova, V., Khoshaba, S., Kooiker, J. (2015). Development of an automated system for assembling cold pressed segments : industrial application of a degree project. Proceedings of Trc-IFToMM Symposium on Theory of Machines and Mechanisms. 356-362.
- Haralanova, V., Khoshaba, S. (2014). Developing a bicycle example as support for teaching product development in higher education. INTED2014 : 8TH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE. 198-207.
- Kans, M., Haralanova, V., Khoshaba, S. (2014). Interdisciplinary, International and Industial Cooperation Efforts within the Mechanical Engineering Department. Proceeding of the 10th international CDIO Conference : Sharing Successful Engineering Education Experiences.
- Haralanova, V., Khoshaba, S. (2014). Regular Student Feedback Concerning Education Quality : Good Practice To Follow. Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education. 425-430.
- Khoshaba, S., Haralanova, V. (2014). Planning, accomplishing, and examining of an industrial project-based course within the field of product development. INTED2014 : 8TH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE. 189-197.
- Khoshaba, S., Haralanova, V. (2013). Challenges in teaching product development using industrial projects-experiences from Linnaeus university. 7TH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE (INTED2013). 4659-4667.
- Khoshaba, S. (2006). Open-ended theoretical-practical projects in a first year course in mechanical engineering : an experiment at Växjö University. 10th Baltic Region Seminar on Engineering Education : Seminar Proceedings. 51-54.
Report (Other academic)
- Al-Najjar, B., Alsyouf, I., Salgado, E., Khoshaba, S., Faaborg, K. (2001). The economic importance of maintenance planning when using vibration-based maintenance.
Chapter in book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
Other (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Khoshaba, S. (2006). Att konstruera och bygga ett trampfordon : praktiskt moment i teoretisk kurs. Svenska Mekanisters Riksförbund, Tyresö. 2.