Article in journal (Refereed)
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Florisson, S., Ormarsson, S., Vessby, J. (2018). Modelling of mechano-sorption in clear wood by using an orthotropic non-linear moisture flow and stress model. WCTE 2018 - World Conference on Timber Engineering : 2018 World Conference on Timber Engineering, WCTE 2018; COEX Convention and Exhibition CenterSeoul; South Korea, 20-23 August 2018.
- Habite, T., Florisson, S., Vessby, J. (2018). Numerical Simulation of Moisture-Induced Crack Propagation in Dowelled Timber Connection Using XFEM. 2018 World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE), August 20-23, 2018, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Vessby, J., Florisson, S., Habite, T. (2017). Numerical simulation of moisture driven fracture in mechanical timber connection using XFEM. CompWood 2017 ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Computational Methods in Wood Mechanics – from Material Properties to Timber Structures, Vienna, Austria, June 7-9, 2017. 25-25.
- Florisson, S., Ormarsson, S. (2017). The effect of surface emission, diffusion and initial moisture profiles on stress development in timber boards. CompWood 2017 : Computational Methods in Wood Mechanics – from Material Properties to Timber : Programme & book of abstract.
- Florisson, S., Ormarsson, S. (2016). The effect of initial green state moisture gradients on stresses in timber boards during drying. Eccomas 2016 Proceedings.