Sarfraz IqbalSenior lecturer
Department of Informatics Faculty of Technology
Dr. Iqbal is currently working as Assistant professor at Linnaeus University. He has received his Phd in the field of Computer and Systems Science from department of Computer Science, Electrical and Space Engineering at Luleå University of Technology (LTU). Dr. Iqbal has experience of pedagogical development of different courses and E-learning platforms to teach Master Program in Information Security. He has been teaching at Master level courses for Information Systems and Information Security programs. His research interest is in the realm of Information Systems including Information Management, Information Security, Information and Communication Technologies for development (ICT4D) and E-learning.
Article in journal (Refereed)
Ostheimer, J., Chowdhury, S., Iqbal, S. (2021). An alliance of humans and machines for machine learning : Hybrid intelligent systems and their design principles. Technology in society. 66.
Iqbal, S., Jokela, P., Hammar, T., Nilsson, A. (2021). Sustainable Healthcare Systems : A holistic perspective on the use and impact of medication management robots in home healthcare. Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems. 33 (2). 181-214.
Esposito, S., Stojadinovic, B., Babic, A., Dolsek, M., Iqbal, S., et al. (2020). Risk-Based Multilevel Methodology to Stress Test Critical Infrastructure Systems. Journal of Infrastructure Systems. 26 (1).
Magnusson, L., Iqbal, S. (2018). Implications of EU-GDPR in Low-Grade Social, Activist and NGO Settings. International Journal of Business and Technology. 6 (3). 1-7.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Kadhim, D.A., Iqbal, S., Jokela, P. (2022). Electronic Health Records : Non-Swedish Speaking Refugee’s Perspective. Proceedings of the 18th International Symposium on Health Information Management Research : Kalmar, Sweden (Oneline) 17-18 October 2020.
- Iqbal, S., Jokela, P. (2022). Exploring Smart Watch Ecosystem Value Co-creation Experience : A Qualitative Case Study. The Eighth International Conference on Smart Portable, Wearable, Implantableand Disability-oriented Devices and Systems : June 26th –30th, 2022. 1-7.
- Iqbal, S. (2022). Analyzing Initial Design Theory Components for Developing Information Security Laboratories. Proceedings of 2022 6th International Conference on Cryptography,Security and Privacy (CSP). 36-40.
- Poelman, M., Iqbal, S. (2021). Investigating the Compliance of the GDPR : Processing Personal Data On A Blockchain. Proceedings of 2021 IEEE 5th International Conference on Cryptography, Security and Privacy (CSP 2021) : January 8-10, 2021, Zhuhai, China. 38-44.
- Ostheimer, J., Iqbal, S. (2019). Privacy in online dating : does it matter?. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Cryptography, Security and Privacy. 71-75.
- Iqbal, S., Magnusson, L. (2019). Searching for A Governance Model to Secure the Data Flow in Organizations : an Indispensable Discussion. UBT International Conference.
- Iqbal, S. (2019). Employing action design research for designing course and laboratory to teach web management in mixed classroom. Proceedings from the annual NOKOBIT conference held in Narvik 26-27 November 2019.
- Iqbal, S., Jokela, P. (2019). Innovative Approaches in Health Care : Observational Study at an Elderly Care Unit in Japan. UBT International Conference.
- Magnusson, L., Iqbal, S., Elm, P., Mirijamdotter, A. (2018). Searching for a Governance Model to manage and secure the data flow in organizations, as required by GDPR. Information System Research Seminar in Scandinavia, Aarhus University in Odder, Denmark, August 5th - 8th 2018.
- Elm, P., Iqbal, S., Mirijamdotter, A. (2018). Exploring threshold concept when teaching Systems Thinking and Soft Systems Methodology. OR60 Annual Conference, 11-13 Sept. 2018, Lancaster University, Birmingham : The Operational Research Society. 202-202.
- Magnusson, L., Iqbal, S. (2017). Implications of EU-GDPR in Low-Grade Social, Activist and NGO Settings. Proceedings 6th UBT annual international conference, 27-29 ocktober, Durrës, Albania : International Conference on Computer Science and Communication Engineering & Information Systems and Security. 91-97.
- Iqbal, S. (2013). Applying the Analytical Lens of Constructive alignment and Conversational Framework for Course and E-learning Platform Development. Proceedings of Norwegian konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi, NOKOBIT -2013.. 159-172.