Article in journal (Refereed)
- Pashkevich, N., Haftor, D., Karlsson, M., Chowdhury, S. (2019). Sustainability through the Digitalization of Industrial Machines : Complementary Factors of Fuel Consumption and Productivity for Forklifts with Sensors. Sustainability. 11.
- Chowdhury, S. (2017). Co-creation of E-services enabled by the Digitalization of Physical Products. Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management. 14. 219-237.
- Chowdhury, S., Akram, A. (2013). Challenges and Opportunities Related to Remote Diagnostics : An IT-based Resource Perspective. International Journal of Information Communication Technologies and Human Development. 5. 80-96.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Pashkevich, N., Chowdhury, S., Haftor, D. (2019). IT-productivity in the Operations and Maintenance of Road Freight Transportation and Logistics : Insights from the Past Decades. Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop and Congress on eMaintenance : Trends in Technologies & methodologies, challenges, possibilities and applications. 95-103.
- Chowdhury, S., Haftor, D., Pashkevich, N. (2018). Smart Product-Service Systems (Smart PSS) in Industrial Firms : A Literature Review. 10th CIRP Conference on Industrial Product-Service Systems, IPS2 2018, 29-31 May 2018, Linköping, Sweden. 26-31.
- Chowdhury, S., Bergquist, M., Åkesson, M. (2014). Architectural Characteristics of Digital Services Enabled by Embedded Technology : A Study on Remote Diagnostics Services. Proceedings of the 47th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences : 6-9 January 2014: Waikoloa, Hawaii. 3909-3918.
- Chowdhury, S. (2014). Expanding Business from Products to Digital Services : Value Dimensions of Digital Services Enabled by Embedded Technology. Proceedings of the 8th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems. Paper 12.
- Chowdhury, S., Akram, A., Åkesson, M. (2012). E-Maintenance as an Emerging Customer Value Generating IT-Enabled Resource. MCIS 2012 Proceedings.
- Chowdhury, S., Akram, A. (2011). E-Maintenance : Opportunities and Challenges. Proceedings of IRIS 2011 : TUCS Lecture Notes, Turku Centre for Computer Science, 2011. 68-81.
- Chowdhury, S., Åkesson, M. (2011). A Proposed Conceptual Framework For Identifying The Logic Of Digital Services. Proceedings of the 15th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, PACIS 2011 : Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane, Australia, from 7-11 July 2011.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Chowdhury, S. (2015). Service Logic in Digitalized Product Platforms : A Study of Digital Service Innovation in the Vehicle Industry. Doctoral Thesis. Göteborg, University of Gothenburg. 138.