I am a Doctoral Candidate in Media Technology, focusing mobile seamless learning supported by mobile digital storytelling.
I mainly teach in courses in our Bachelor programme, and our ICT and Learning courses for teachers, but also in the Cross Media sessions in our Master programme.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Nordmark, S., Milrad, M. (2015). Influencing Everyday Teacher Practices by Applying Mobile Digital Storytelling as a Seamless Learning Approach. The Mobile Learning Voyage - From Small Ripples to Massive Open Waters : 14th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning, mLearn 2015, Venice, Italy, October 17-24, 2015, Proceedings. 256-272.
- Reski, N., Nordmark, S., Milrad, M. (2014). Exploring New Interaction Mechanisms to Support Information Sharing and Collaboration Using Large Multi-touch Displays in the Context of Digital Storytelling. Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies IEEE - ICALT2014. 176-180.
- Nordmark, S., Milrad, M. (2014). Promoting Sustainable Innovation in Technology Enhanced Learning : A Teacher & Pupil Study Using Mobile Digital Storytelling (mDS). Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies - ICALT 2014. 194-198.
- Nordmark, S., Milrad, M. (2012). Using Mobile Digital Storytelling to Support Learning about Cultural Heritage. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Computers in Education ICCE 2012. 408-412.
- Nordmark, S., Milrad, M. (2012). Mobile Digital Storytelling for Promoting Creative Collaborative Learning. Proceedings 2012 Seventh IEEE International Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Ubiquitous Technology in Education. 9-16.
- Nordmark, S., Frolunde, L., Milrad, M. (2010). Promoting the Creation of Digital Stories by Teacher Students: A Pilot Project on Curriculum Development in a Swedish Teacher Education Program.. In D. Gibson & B. Dodge (Eds.), Proceedings of Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference 2010. 1153-1160.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Nordmark, S., Milrad, M. (2015). Tell Your Story About History : A Mobile Seamless Learning Approach to Support Mobile Digital Storytelling (mDS). Seamless Learning in the Age of Mobile Connectivity. Singapore, Springer. 353-376.