Article in journal (Refereed)
- Anisimova, T., Mavondo, F., Weiss, J. (2019). Controlled and uncontrolled communication stimuli and organic food purchases : the mediating role of perceived communication clarity, perceived health benefits, and trust. Journal of Marketing Communications. 25. 180-203.
- Weiss, J.F., Anisimova, T. (2019). The innovation and performance effects of well-designed environmental regulation : evidence from Sweden. Industry and Innovation. 26. 534-567.
- Anisimova, T., Weiss, J., Mavondo, F. (2019). The influence of corporate brand perceptions on consumer satisfaction and loyalty via controlled and uncontrolled communications : a multiple mediation analysis. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 36. 33-49.
- Weiss, J., Stephan, A., Anisimova, T. (2019). Well-designed environmental regulation and firm performance : Swedish evidence on the Porter hypothesis and the effect of regulatory time strategies. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management. 62. 342-363.
- Weiss, J., Anisimova, T., Shirokova, G. (2019). The translation of entrepreneurial intention into start-up behaviour : The moderating role of regional social capital. International Small Business Journal. 37. 473-501.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Anisimova, T. (2020). In organic food we trust. ANZMAC 2019 : conference proceedings. 205-209.
- Anisimova, T. (2019). Swedish solar car innovation : new product and venture development in a higher education and sustainability context. Paper presented at the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship (ACE) Research Exchange 2019 Conference, Sydney, February 5-8, 2019.
- Anisimova, T., Brunninge, O. (2018). Creating competitive brand advantage via connecting and disconnecting historical epochs through heritage brands. 2018 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo Proceedings. 1258-1260.
- Rodrigues, C., Anisimova, T., Brandao, A., Rodrigues, P. (2018). Determinants and outcomes of brand hate : an anti-brand community perpective on strong negative brand emotions. Presented at the 47th EMAC Annual Conference: People make marketing, Glasgow, UK, May 29-June 1, 2018.
- Weiss, J., Anisimova, T., Minola, T. (2018). The intention-behavior link in entrepreneurship : what do we know about the role of regional social capital?. Paper presented at the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship (ACE) Research Exchange Conference 2018, Brisbane, Australia, February 6-9, 2018.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
- Billore, S., Anisimova, T. (2021). Panic Buying Research : A Systematic Literature Review and Future Research Agenda. International Journal of Consumer Studies. John Wiley & Sons.