I am a PhD student at Department Forestry and Wood Technology connected to The Bridge - a unique collaboration between IKEA and Linnaeus University. A programme for entrepreneurship, innovation and production – for a better everyday life at home for the many people. A multi-disciplinary research and education cooperation on life at home and the conditions of production. My research topic is focused on the interactions between different painting systems and wood properties.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Sjökvist, T., Blom, Å. (2019). The influence of coating color, heartwood and sapwood, on moisture content and growth of microorganisms on the surface during outdoor exposure of Norway spruce boards. Journal of Coatings Technology and Research.
- Sjökvist, T., Wålinder, M.E., Blom, Å. (2018). Liquid sorption characterisation of Norway spruce heartwood and sapwood using a muiticycle Wilhelmy plate metho. International Wood Products Journal. 9. 58-65.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Sjökvist, T., Blom, Å. (2016). Influence of some wood characteristics on the variation of moisture content in outdoor exposed coated Norway spruce panels. .
- Sjökvist, T., Blom, Å. (2016). The impact of heartwood and sapwood on biological discoloration of a painted surface. Proceedings of the 12th meeting of the Northern European Network for Wood Science and Engineering (WSE) : Wood science and engineering - a key factor on the transition to Bioeconomy. September 12-13, 2016, Riga, Latvia. 137-142.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Sjökvist, T. (2019). Coated Norway Spruce : Influence of Wood Characteristics on Water Sorption and Coating Durability. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 56.
Report (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Sjökvist, T., Blom, Å. (2017). Utomhusexponering av ytbehandlat trä : Undersökning av trämaterialets påverkan på beständigheten hos en målad granpanel. Växjö, Linnéuniversitetet. 46.