Article in journal (Refereed)
- Algabroun, H., Iftikhar, M.U., Al-Najjar, B., Weyns, D. (2018). Maintenance 4.0 Framework using Self : Adaptive Software Architecture.. Journal of Maintenance Engineering. 2. 280-293.
- Calinescu, R., Weyns, D., Gerasimou, S., Iftikhar, M.U., Habli, I., et al. (2017). Engineering Trustworthy Self-Adaptive Software with Dynamic Assurance Cases. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. PP.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Algabroun, H., Iftikhar, M.U., Al-Najjar, B., Weyns, D. (2017). Maintenance 4.0 Framework Using Self-Adaptive Software Architecture. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Maintenance Engineering, IncoME-II 2017.The University of Manchester, UK.
- Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2017). ActivFORMS : A Runtime Environment for Architecture-Based Adaptation with Guarantees. 2017 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOPS (ICSAW). 278-281.
- Iftikhar, M.U., Lundberg, J., Weyns, D. (2016). A Model Interpreter for Timed Automata. Leveraging Applications of Formal Methods, Verification and Validation : Foundational Techniques, PT I. 243-258.
- Weyns, D., Iftikhar, M.U. (2016). Model-based Simulation at Runtime for Self-adaptive Systems. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC). 364-373.
- Abbas, N., Andersson, J., Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2016). Rigorous architectural reasoning for self-adaptive software systems. Proceedings : First Workshop on Qualitative Reasoning abut Software Architectures, QRASA 2016. 11-18.
- Shevtsov, S., Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2015). SimCA vs ActivFORMS : comparing control- and architecture-based adaptation on the TAS exemplar. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Control Theory for Software Engineering. 1-8.
- Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2014). ActivFORMS : Active Formal Models for Self-adaptation. Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems. 125-134.
- Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2014). Assuring System Goals Under Uncertainty with Active Formal Models of Self-adaptation. Companion Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Software Engineering. 604-605.
- Weyns, D., Iftikhar, M.U., Söderlund, J. (2013). Do External Feedback Loops Improve the Design of Self-Adaptive Systems? : A Controlled Experiment. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems. 3-12.
- Weyns, D., Iftikhar, M.U., Gil de La Iglesia, D., Ahmad, T. (2012). A survey of formal methods in self-adaptive systems. ACM International Conference Proceeding Series. 67-79.
- Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2012). Model Checking of Self-Adaptive Behaviors in a Multi-Agent System for Traffic Monitoring. Proceedings of European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems EUMAS 2012.
- Weyns, D., Iftikhar, M.U., Malek, S., Andersson, J. (2012). Claims and Supporting Evidence for Self-Adaptive Systems : A Literature Study. ICSE Workshop on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems. 89-98.
- Iftikhar, M.U., Weyns, D. (2012). A Case Study on Formal Verification of Self-Adaptive Behaviors in a Decentralized System. Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science. 45-62.
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)