Article in journal (Refereed)
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2017). A new approach to measure the outcomes of university mergers. International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances. 6. 40-49.
- Vasicheva, V., Zineldin, M. (2016). An investigation of quality of organisational merger and employees emotions : evidence from academics in Sweden. International Journal of Work Organisation and Emotion. 7. 113-125.
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2016). Marriage versus Strategic Alliance : Soft and Hard dissatisfaction and Failure Factors. International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances. 5. 22-33.
- Zineldin, M., Fujimoto,, H., Yu, L., Hemant, K., Vasicheva, V., et al. (2015). Why do both marriages and strategic alliances have over 50% failure rate? : A study of relationship quality of strategic alliances in China, Japan and Mauritius. International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances. 4. 1-23.
- Zineldin, M., Zineldin, J., Vasicheva, V. (2014). Approaches for reducing medical errors and increasing patient safety : TRM, quality and 5 Qs method. The TQM Journal. 26. 63-74.
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2012). Total Relationship Management (TRM), and Quality of Labour Force performances in the Higher Education Sector in Sweden, Turkey and Egypt. Adapt International Bulletin. 1-8.
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2012). The Implementation of TRM Philosophy and 5Qs Model in Higher Education : An Exploratory Investigation at a Swedish University. Nang Yan Business Journal. 1. 65-75.
- Zineldin, M., Akdag, H.C., Vasicheva, V. (2011). Assessing quality in higher education : new criteria for evaluating students’ satisfaction. Quality in Higher Education. 17. 231-243.
- Zineldin, M., Camgöz-Akdag, H., Vasicheva, V. (2011). Measuring, Evaluating and Improving Hospital Quality Parameters/Dimensions : An Integrated Healthcare Quality Approach. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance. 24. 654-662.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Zineldin, M., Zineldin, J., Vasicheva, V. (2014). Five Qualities (5Qs) and ergonomic approach : "Towards improved patient safety, medical and healthcare quality”. Bridging research and good practices towards patients welfare : proceedings of the 4th international conference on healthcare ergonomics and patient safety (HEPS), Taipei, Taiwan, 23-26 June 2014. 61-67.
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2013). TRM, emotions, leadership styles and organisational development. .
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V., Thurn, E., Gustafsson, D. (2013). Quality, loyalty and satisfaction : does loyalty exist?. .
- Zineldin, M., Zineldin, J., Vasicheva, V. (2011). Approaches for Reducing Medical Errors & Increasing Patient Safety : TRM, Quality and 5 Qs Methods. Approaches for Reducing Medical Errors : TRM, Quality and 5Qs Method.
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2018). Technological Tools for Value-Based Sustainable Relationships in Health : Emerging Research and Opportunities. Hershey, PA 17033, USA, IGI Global.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2014). Total relationship management of knowledge and information technology for innovation : A Total Knowledge Management (TKM) perspective. Learning models for innovation in organizations : Examining roles of knowledge transfer and human resources management. Hershey, Pennsylvania, IGI Global. 192-208.
Book (Other academic)
Chapter in book (Other academic)
- Zineldin, M., Vasicheva, V. (2016). Banking and financial sector in the cloud : knowledge, quality and innovation management. Cloud systems in supply chains. Palgrave Macmillan. 178-194.