Alisa Sotsenko is a PhD Student in Computer and Information Science at Linnaeus University, Sweden, since August 2014. She holds a MSc in Computer Science (ONPU) Odessa, Ukraine and in Computer Science (Linnaeus University), Växjö,Sweden. She conducts her research under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Marc Jansen with the CeLekT group at the Media Technology Department of Linnaeus University.
Alisa's research focus is on designing a rich context model for the development of contextualised mobile applications. Currently, she is working on developing cloud-based Contextualization Service as SaaS approach for mobile software developers to develop highly personalised mobile applications.
- contextualized and personalized mobile applications;
- the use of modern technologies ( like IoT, Big Data analytics and Cloud Services) to enhance the teaching and learning experience in m-learning, e-learning and e-health scenarios;
- cloud-based contextualized Services and learning analytics Services;
- interactive e-Books with personalized and contextualized content and guiding support;
- contextualized public displays though personalized mobile devices;
- m-learning, m-health and e-health use-cases/scenarios and more.
- Sotsenko, A., Jansen, M., Milrad, M., Rana, J. (2016). Using a Rich Context Model for Real-Time Big Data Analytics in Twitter. 2016 IEEE 4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FUTURE INTERNET OF THINGS AND CLOUD WORKSHOPS (FICLOUDW). 228-233.
- Sotsenko, A., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2015). Using a Rich Context Model for People-to-People Recommendation. 2015 3rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud), 24-26 Aug. 2015, Rome. 703-708.
- Sotsenko, A. (2015). Exploring Different Use Cases for a Rich Context Model for Mobile Applications. Proceedings of Doctoral Symposium of the 9th International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Modeling and Using Context (CONTEXT 2015). 23-31.
- Sotsenko, A., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2014). Implementing and Validating a Mobile Learning Scenario Using Contextualized Learning Objects. Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Computers in Education ICCE 2014 : November 30, 2014 - December 4, 2014, Nara, Japan. 522-527.
- Sotsenko, A., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2014). Using a Rich Context Model for a News Recommender System for Mobile Users. UMAP 2014 Extended Proceedings : Posters, Demos, Late-breaking Results and Workshop Proceedings of the 22nd Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation, and Personalization co-located with the 22nd Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation, and Personalization (UMAP2014) Aalborg, Denmark, July 7-11, 2014.. 13-16.
- Sotsenko, A., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2013). About the Contextualization of Learning Objects in Mobile Learning Settings. QScience Proceedings : Vol. 2013, 12th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning (mLearn 2013). 67-70.
- Sotsenko, A., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2013). Supporting Content Contextualization in Web Based Applications on Mobile Devices. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies : Aachen, Germany, 8-10 May, 2013. 501-504.
Kapitel i bok, del av antologi (Refereegranskat)
- Sotsenko, A., Zbick, J., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2016). Flexible and Contextualized Cloud Applications for Mobile Learning Scenarios. Mobile, Ubiquitous, and Pervasive Learning : Fundaments, Applications, and Trends. Springer Publishing Company. 167-192.
- Sotsenko, A., Zbick, J., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2015). Contextualization of Mobile Learners. Mobile Learning : Trends, Attitudes and Effectiveness. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.. 39-54.