I am a Postdoc in the area of wood science and technology at the Department of Forestry and Wood Technology. I have 8 years of research expereince and worked at several universities and research centers in Czech Republic, Germany, Slovenia, India and Malaysia.
Doctoral of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering
Universiti Malaysia Pahang Malaysia -2014
Master of Science in Wood Science and Technology
Forest Research Institute University-Dehradun, India - 2009
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
Meerut College Meerut
C C Singh University Meerut, UP, India – 2007
Scientific and technical coordination of research projects entitled as:
(1) 'Utilisation of renewable biomass and waste materials for production of environmental-friendly, bio-based composite'
(2) 'Sustainable use of virgin and recovered raw material streams for innovative bio-based products and business stimulation in Southern Sweden'
Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
- Kumar, A., Richter, J., Tywoniak, J., Hajek, P., Adamopoulos, S., et al. (2018). Surface modification of Norway spruce wood by octadecyltrichlorosilane (OTS) nanosol by dipping and water vapour diffusion properties of the OTS-modified wood. Holzforschung. 72. 45-56.
- Hemmilä, V., Adamopoulos, S., Karlsson, O., Kumar, A. (2017). Development of sustainable bio-adhesives for engineered wood panels – A review. RSC Advances. 7. 38604-38630.
- Kumar, A., Vlach, T., Ryparovà, P., Sever Škapin, A., Kovač, J., et al. (2017). Influence of liquefied wood polyol on the physical-mechanical and thermal properties of epoxy based polymer. Polymer testing. 64. 207-216.
- Kumar, A., Staněk, K., Ryparová, P., Petr, H., Tywoniak, J. (2016). Hydrophobic treatment of wood fibrous thermal insulator by octadecyltrichlorosilane and its influence on hygric properties and resistance against moulds. Composites Part B : Engineering. 106. 285-293.
- Kumar, A., Ryparová, P., Škapin, A.S., Humar, M., Pavlič, M., et al. (2016). Influence of surface modification of wood with octadecyltrichlorosilane on its dimensional stability and resistance against Coniophora puteana and molds. Cellulose (London). 23. 3249-3263.
- Kumar, A., Petrič, M., Kričej, B., Žigon, J., Tywoniak, J., et al. (2015). Liquefied-Wood-Based Polyurethane–Nanosilica Hybrid Coatings and Hydrophobization by Self-Assembled Monolayers of Orthotrichlorosilane (OTS). ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 3. 2533-2541.