My research interest lies on Digital Transformation and Systems Thinking. I am particularly interested on data-driven business model innovation.
I teach mainly at the master level in the department of Informatics and also supervise theses both at master and bachelor level.
I am part of Knowledge Environment Digital Transformation and Linnaeus University Systems Community (LNU-STC)
Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
Kurti, E., Salavati, S., Mirijamdotter, A. (2021). Using Systems Thinking to Illustrate Digital Business Model Innovation. Systems. 9 (4).
- Kurti, E., Mörtberg, C. (2021). New Winds Challenge Gender InequalITy in ICT Higher Education. The OR Society's 63rd Annual Conference, Online, September 14 - 16 2021.
- Golshan, B., Kurti, E. (2017). Pedagogical dilemmas in the simultaneous education. Dilemmas 2015 Papers from the 18th Annual International Conference Dilemmas for Human Services: Organizing, Designing and Managing.
- Kurti, E. (2017). Transformation of business models from non-digital to digital : a dominant logic perspective. Dilemmas 2015 Papers from the 18th annual International Conference Dilemmas for Human Services: Organizing, Designing and Managing.
- Kurti, E., Mirijamdotter, A. (2016). Can Kuhn’s conception of paradigm shift explain the digital transformation of business models?. Information Systems and Technology Innovations: the New Paradigm for a Smarter Economy. 91-92.
- Kurti, E. (2015). Inherent cognitive dependencies in the transformation of business models from non-digital to digital. Advanced Information Systems Engineering Workshops : CAiSE 2015 International Workshops Stockholm, Sweden, June 8–9, 2015 Proceedings. 131-136.
- Kurti, E., Haftor, D. (2015). Barriers and Enablers of Digital Business model Transformation. Proceedings of 9th European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation, ECIME 2015 : The University of West England, UK, 21-22 September 2015. 262-269.
- Kurti, E., Haftor, D. (2014). The Role of Path Dependence in the Business Model Adaptation : From Traditional to Digital Business Models. Proceedings of the Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, Verona, Italy, September 3-5.
- Haftor, D., Kurti, E. (2014). Toward Post Systems Thinking in the Conception of Whole-Part Relations. Proceedings of the 19th Annual Working Conference of the International Institute for Developmental Ethics. 111.
Konferensbidrag (Övrigt vetenskapligt)
- Kurti, E., Mörtberg, C. (2012). Working with Tacit Knowledge : An Empirical Investigation in Glass Blowing Industry in Sweden. Proceedings of Social Technologies '12 : Development of Social Technologies in the Complex World.
Doktorsavhandling, monografi (Övrigt vetenskapligt)
- Kurti, E. (2020). Institutional Tensions and Complexity in the Digital Innovation of Incumbent Business Models. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 280.