I hold a BSc in Building Engineering & Architecture from Greece, and two MSc degrees in International Project Management and Design & Construction Project Management from Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg.I have been active in the construction industry for more than 10 years, working in different roles in large, complex infrastructure projects on a national and international level. Additionally I have worked with non-profit organizations in an amount of missions outside Europe, promoting well being, and providing help to those need it.
The goal of my research is to develop, implement and test a one-stop-shop business model for energy renovation of detached houses. In this model, different actors will cooperate to offer homeowners a cost effective and energy efficient renovation done by a single actor.
Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
- Bravo, G., Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B. (2019). Physical vs. Aesthetic Renovations : Learning from Swedish House Owners. Buildings. 9.
- Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Bravo, G., Mainali, B. (2019). Swedish House Owners’ Intentions Towards Renovations : Is there a Market for One-Stop-Shop?. Buildings. 9.
- Pardalis, G., Mainali, B., Mahapatra, K. (2019). One-stop-shop as an innovation, and construction SMEs : a Swedish perspective. Innovative Solutions for Energy Transitions : Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2018). 2737-2743.
- Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B., Jalilzadehazhari, E. (2019). Renovation of detached houses in Sweden : Can one-stop-shop provide a solution?. Presented at: International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings SEB-19.
- Mainali, B., Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K. (2019). Criteria based approach for assessment of policy instruments for deep renovation of residential building in the Netherlands. . 599-606.
- Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B., Pardalis, G. (2018). Homeowners’ attitude towards one-stop-shop business concept for energy renovation of detached houses in Kronoberg, Sweden. Innovative Solutions for Energy Transitions : 10th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2018), 22-25 August 2018, Hong Kong, China. 3702-3708.
Konferensbidrag (Övrigt vetenskapligt)
- Mainali, B., Mahapatra, K., Pardalis, G. (2018). Evaluating market models for deep-energy renovation using SWOT and PEST Analysis. 14th Conference on Advanced Building Skins, 28-29 October, 2018, Bern, Switzerland.
- Pardalis, G., Mainali, B., Mahapatra, K. (2018). One-stop-shop as an innovation, and preparedness to adopt it : A study on house renovation stakeholders in Sweden. . 567-569.