2018-present: Senior Lecturer (Universitetslektor) in Sports Science (Idrottsvetenskap), Linnaeus University.
2017-present: FIBA Europe referees fitness coordinator
2015-2018: Masters´ programme Director (Programansvarig) in Sports Science (Idrottsvetenskap), Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet)
2015-2018: Senior Lecturer (Universitetslektor) in Sports Science (Idrottsvetenskap), Mid Sweden University (Mittuniversitetet)
2015: Post-Doctoral Researcher at Department of Health Sciences, Research group: Musculoskeletal function, Lund University
2012-2015: Assistant Professor in Physical Education and Sports Science, University of Tuzla
2004-2012: Teaching Assistant in Physical Education and Sports Science, University of Tuzla
2004-2009 Basketball Coach of University Basketball Team "Student", University of Tuzla
2011: Visiting Scholar, Georgia Southern University, Department of Health and Kinesiology, USA.
2008-2012: PhD in Sports Science, University of Tuzla
2004-2007: MSc in Physical Education and Sports Science, University of Tuzla
1999-2003: BSc in Physical Education and Sports, University of Tuzla
Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
- Pojskić, H., Pagaduan, J., Uzicanin, E., Separovic, V., Spasic, M., et al. (2019). Reliability, Validity and Usefulness of a New Response Time Test for Agility-Based Sports: A Simple vs. Complex Motor Task : Sport-specific reach and touch tests. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (JSSM). 18. 623-635.
- Pagaduan, J., Uzicanin, E., Muratovic, M., Pojskić, H. (2019). Accuracy and reliability of a free mobile HRV application in measurement of heart rate variability. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 14. S578-583.
- Pagaduan, J., Schoenfeld, B., Pojskić, H. (2019). Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis on the Effect of Contrast Training on Vertical Jump Performance. Strength and conditioning journal. 41. 63-78.
- Zubak, Z., Zenic, N., Ostojic, L., Zubak, I., Pojskić, H. (2018). A Prospective study on the influence of scholastic factors on the prevalence and initiation of illicit drug misuse in adolescence. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 15. 1-12.
- Pojskić, H., Erik, Å., Krolo, A., Jukic, I., Uljevic, O., et al. (2018). Importance of reactive agility and change of direction speed in differentiating performance levels in junior soccer players : reliability and validity of newly developed soccer-specific tests. Frontiers in Physiology. 9. 1-11.
- Pojskić, H., Eslami, B. (2018). Relationship between obesity, physical activity, and cardiorespiratory fitness levels in children and adolescents in Bosnia and Herzegovina : an analysis of gender differences. Frontiers in Physiology. 9. 1-11.
- Zubak, Z., Terzic, A., Zenic, N., Ostojic, L., Zubak, I., et al. (2018). Are sports-related factors correlated to the prevalence and initiation of illicit drug misuse in adolescence? : prospective study in older adolescents. BioMed Research International. 2018. 1-10.
- Pojskić, H., Sisic, N., Separovic, V., Sekulic, D. (2018). Association between conditioning capacities and shooting performance in professional basketball players : an analysis of stationary and dynamic shooting skills. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 32. 1981-1992.
- Sekulic, D., Sisic, N., Terzic, A., Jasarevic, I., Ostojic, L., et al. (2017). Sport and scholastic factors in relation to smoking and smoking initiation in older adolescents : a prospective cohort study in Bosnia and Herzegovina. BMJ Open. 7. 1-9.
- Pojskić, H., Pagaduan, J., Uzicanin, E., Babajic, F., Muratovic, M., et al. (2015). Acute effects of loaded whole body vibration training on performance. Asian journal of Sports Medicine. 6.
- Zenic, N., Ostojic, L., Sisic, N., Pojskić, H., Peric, M., et al. (2015). Examination of the community-specific prevalence of and factors associated with substance use and misuse among Rural and Urban adolescents : a cross-sectional analysis in Bosnia and Herzegovina. BMJ Open. 5. 1-9.
- Pojskić, H., Separovic, V., Uzicanin, E., Muratovic, M., Mackovic, S. (2015). Positional Role Differences in the Aerobic and Anaerobic Power of Elite Basketball Players. Journal of Human Kinetics. 49. 219-227.
- Pojskić, H., Pagaduan, J., Babajic, F., Uzicanin, E., Muratovic, M., et al. (2015). Acute effects of prolonged intermittent low-intensity isometric warm-up schemes on jump, sprint, and agility performance in collegiate soccer players. Biology of Sport. 32. 129-134.
- Pojskić, H., Šeparović, V., Muratović, M., Užičanin, E. (2014). The relationship between physical fitness and shooting accuracy of professional basketball players. Motriz : Revista de Educacao Fisica. 20. 408-417.
- Pojskić, H., Separovic, V., Muratovic, M., Uzicanin, E. (2014). Morphological differences of elite Bosnian basketball players according to team position. International Journal of Morphology. 32. 690-694.
- Tan, I.J.L., Cua, M.H., Pagaduan, J., Pojskić, H., Uzicanin, E., et al. (2013). The Influence of Rest Intervals on Countermovement Jump Performances Following Low-intensity Loaded Countermovement Jumps. Kinesiologia Slovenica. 19. 28-35.
- Pagaduan, J.C., Pojskić, H., Babajić, F., Užičanin, E., Muratović, M., et al. (2013). Acute effects of loaded whole body vibration schemes on countermovement jump, speed and agility. Turkish Journal of Sport and Exercise. 15. 56-59.
- Pagaduan, J.C., Pojskić, H., Užičanin, E., Babajić, F. (2012). Effect of various warm-up protocols on jump performance in college football players. Journal of Human Kinetics. 35. 127-132.
- Pojskić, H., Šeparović, V., Užičanin, E. (2011). Modelling home advantage in basketball at different levels of competition. Acta Kinesiologica. 5. 25-30.
- Pojskić, H., Separovic, V., Uzicanin, E. (2011). Reliability and factorial validity of basketball shooting accuracy tests. Sport Scientific And Practical Aspects. 8. 25-32.
- Pojskić, H., Separovic, V., Uzicanin, E. (2009). Differences between successful and unsuccessful basketball teams on the final Olympic tournament. Acta Kinesiologica. 3. 110-114.
- Pojskić, H., Pagaduan, J., Uzicanin, E., Sekulic, D. (2019). The development of new sport-specific response time tests: validity, reliability, and functionality. 16th Annual Scientifi Conference of Montenegrin Sports Academy “Sport, Physical Activity and Health: Contemporary Perspectives” : Book of Abstracts. 27.
- Jukic, I., Pojskić, H., Åslin, E., Krolo, A., Sekulic, D. (2018). Correlates of soccer-specific change of direction speed and reactive agility. Presented at 6th NSCA International Conference.
- Uljevic, O., Pehar, M., Pojskić, H., Spasic, M., Sekulic, D. (2017). A total sample vs. playing-position approach to identifying relationships between different agility components in basketball. 11th International Conference on Kinanthropology: Book of Abstracts : "Sport and Quality of Life". 55-55.
- Pojskic, H., Levic, E. (2015). Proprioception training : before or after regular basketball training session?. 20th annual Congress of the EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT SCIENCE, 24th - 27th June 2015, Malmö, Sweden : BOOK OF ABSTRACTS. 424.