Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
- Johansson, M., Wåhlin, I., Magnusson, L., Runeson, I., Hanson, E. (2017). Family members' experiences with intensive care unit diaries when the patient does not survive. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- Johansson, M., Hanson, E., Runeson, I., Wåhlin, I. (2015). Family members’ experiences of keeping a diary during a sick relative’s stay in the intensive care unit : A hermeneutic interview study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. 31. 241-249.
- Mårtenson, E., Fägerskiöld, A., Runeson, I., Berterö, C. (2009). The Ethical Demand in Nursing : A Scandinavian Perspective. Nursing Science Quarterly. 22. 281-288.
- Proczkowska Björklund, M., Runeson, I., Gustafsson, P.A., Svedin, C.G. (2008). Communication and child behaviour associated with unwillingness to take premedication. Acta Paediatrica. 97. 1238-1242.
- Proczkowska Björklund, M., Runeson, I., Gustafsson, P.A., Svedin, C.G. (2008). Decision making about pre-medication to children. Child Care Health and Development. 34. 713-720.
- Runeson, I., Mårtensson, E., Enskär, K. (2007). Children's knowledge and degree of participation in decision making when undergoing a clinical diagnostic procedure. Pediatric Nursing. 33. 505-511.
- Runeson, I., Idvall, E. (2004). Pain experiences and non-pharmacological strategies for pain management after tosillectomy; a qualitative interview study of children and parents. Journal of Child Health Care.
- Runeson, I. (2002). Observed parental needs during a child’s hopitalisation. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 17(2): 140-148.
- Runeson, I. (2002). An observational study of the level at which parents participate in decisions during their child’s hospitalization. Nursing Ethics. 9(2):202-214.
- Runeson, I. (2002). Children’s participation in the decision making process during hospitalisation. Nursing Ethics. 9(6) 583-598..
- Runeson, I., Enskär, K. (2001). Professionals´perceptions of children’s participation in decision-making in health care. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 10:70-78.
- Runeson, I. (2001). Needs of parents of hospitalised children. Journal of Nursing Theory. 10(3): 20-27..
- Runeson, I. (2001). Needs during hospitalization: An observational study of hospitalised boys. International Journal of Nursing Practice. 8.158-166..
- Runeson, I. (2000). Children’s consent to treatment: using a scale to assess degree of self-determination. Pediatric Nursing. 26(5): 455-458.
Artikel, forskningöversikt (Refereegranskat)
- Runeson, I., Proczkowska-Björklund, M., Idvall, E. (2010). Ethical dilemmas before and during narcosis induction of young children as told by nurse anaesthetists. Journal of Child Health Care. 14. 345-354.
- Beck, I., Runeson, I., Blomqvist, K. (2009). To find inner peace : soft massage as an estabished and integrated part of palliative care. International Journal of Palliative Nursing. 15. 541-545.