Janosch Zbick holds a German Diploma (comparable to master degree) in Applied Computer Science from the University Duisburg-Essen in Germany. He started his PhD in September 2013 at CeLeKT to explore and investigate research topics that lay in the intersection between the fields of mobile learning, ubiquitous computing, interactive systems and web engineering. He previously conducted an internship in November 2008 and was also rewarded a scholarship in November 2012 at Linnéuniversitetet.
- Zbick, J. (2017). A Web-based Reference Architecture for Mobile Learning : Its Quality Aspects and Evaluation. 2017 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE WORKSHOPS (ICSAW). 232-237.
- Nake, I., Alissandrakis, A., Zbick, J. (2016). Visualizing Quantified Self Data Using Avatars. ACHI 2016 : The Ninth International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions. 57-66.
- Zbick, J., Baloian, N., Milrad, M., Jansen, M., Zurita, G. (2016). The (still) unused potential of mobile HTML5 in educational settings. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Computers in Education, Nov. 28-Dec 2, 2016, Bombay, India. 392-397.
- Zbick, J., Nake, I., Milrad, M., Jansen, M. (2015). A web-based framework to design and deploy mobile learning activities : Evaluating its usability, learnability and acceptance. 2015 IEEE 15th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT). 88-92.
- Spikol, D., Ehrenberg, N., Cuartielles, D., Zbick, J. (2015). Design Strategies for developing a Visual Platform for Physical Computing with Mobile Tools for Project Documentation and Reflection. Proceedings of the Workshops at the 17th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education AIED 2015, Madrid, Spain, June 22 - 26, 2015. 57-62.
- Gil de La Iglesia, D., Sollervall, H., Zbick, J., Delgado, Y.R., Mazarico, C.S. (2015). Combining web and mobile technologies to support sustainable activity design in education. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 1-4.
- Zbick, J., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2014). Towards a web-based framework to support end-user programming of mobile learning activities. 2014 IEEE 14th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT). 204-208.
- Zbick, J., Nake, I., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2014). mLearn4web : A web-based framework to design and deploy cross-platform mobile applications. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia. 252-255.
- Zbick, J. (2013). A web-based approach for designing and deploying flexible learning tools. Current Trends in Web Engineering : ICWE 2013 International Workshops ComposableWeb, QWE, MDWE, DMSSW, EMotions, CSE, SSN, and PhD Symposium, Aalborg, Denmark, July 8-12, 2013. Revised Selected Papers. 320-324.
Kapitel i bok, del av antologi (Refereegranskat)
- Sollervall, H., Gil de La Iglesia, D., Zbick, J. (2018). Supporting teachers' orchestration of mobile learning activities. Using Mobile Technologies in the Teaching and Learning of Mathematics. Springer.
- Sotsenko, A., Zbick, J., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2016). Flexible and Contextualized Cloud Applications for Mobile Learning Scenarios. Mobile, Ubiquitous, and Pervasive Learning : Fundaments, Applications, and Trends. Springer Publishing Company. 167-192.
- Zbick, J., Vogel, B., Spikol, D., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2016). Toward an Adaptive and Adaptable Architecture to Support Ubiquitous Learning Activities. Mobile, Ubiquitous, and Pervasive Learning : Fundaments, Applications, and Trends. Springer. 193-222.
- Sotsenko, A., Zbick, J., Jansen, M., Milrad, M. (2015). Contextualization of Mobile Learners. Mobile Learning : Trends, Attitudes and Effectiveness. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.. 39-54.