Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
- Svensson, L., Doumas, K. (2013). Contextual and analytic qualities of research methods exemplified in research on teaching. Qualitative Inquiry. 19. 441-450.
- Doumas, K. (2012). Students’ experiences and perceptions of in-depth approaches in teaching and understanding subject matter. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. 56. 295-313.
- Doumas, K. (2017). Critical competencies in teacher students’ learning to teach. .
- Doumas, K. (2015). Positive examples of University teaching practice as experienced by students. A relational perspective. .
- Doumas, K. (2014). Good teaching in Literature and Physics: The teachers’experiences and perspectives. .
- Doumas, K. (2013). Students’ experiences of teacher’s involvement in students’ learning and in teaching subject matter: The ethos, the passionand the rhetorics of the teacher. .
- Doumas, K. (2012). Contextual analysis: Investigating students’experiences and perceptions of good teaching practice. .
- Doumas, K. (2012). Students’ experiences and perceptions of in-depth understanding of subject matter. .
- Doumas, K. (2010). Dialogical interrelatedness and reflection in teaching and understanding of Literature and Physics: Students' experiences and perceptions. .