Artikel i tidskrift (Refereegranskat)
- Cui, Q., Gaillard, M., Olsson, F., Greisman, A., Lemdahl, G., et al. (2015). A case study of the role of climate, humans, and ecological setting in Holocene fire history of northwestern Europe. Science China. Earth Sciences. 58. 195-210.
- Cui, Q., Gaillard, M., Lemdahl, G., Stenberg, L., Sugita, S., et al. (2014). Historical land-use and landscape change in southern Sweden and implications for present and future biodiversity. Ecology and Evolution. 4. 3555-3570.
- Cui, Q., Gaillard, M., Lemdahl, G., Sugita, S., Greisman, A., et al. (2013). The role of tree composition in Holocene fire history of the hemiboreal and southern boreal zones of southern Sweden, as revealed by the application of the Landscape Reconstruction Algorithm : Implications for biodiversity and climate-change issues. The Holocene. 23. 1747-1763.
- Marlon, J., Cui, Q., Gaillard, M., Mcwethy, D., Walsh, M. (2010). Humans and fire : Consequences of anthropogenic burning during the past 2 Ka. PAGES News. 18. 80-82.
- Gaillard, M., Cui, Q., Lemdahl, G., Trondman, A. (2015). The potential of pollen-based quantitative vegetation reconstructions in studies of past human settlements and use of resources – examples from Europe. Geophysical Research Abstracts.
- Gaillard, M., Cui, Q., Fyfe, R., Lemdahl, G., Mazier, F., et al. (2014). From land cover-climate relationships at the subcontinental scale to land cover-environment relationships at the regional and local spatial scale – the contribution of pollen-based quantitative reconstructions of vegetation cover using the Landscape Reconstruction Algorithm approach. Towards a more accurate quantification of human-environment interactions in the past : Open PAGES Focus 4 Workshop Human-Climate-Ecosystem Interactions University of Leuven, Belgium 3-7 February 2014. 25-26.
- Cui, Q., Gaillard, M., Lemdahl, G., Olsson, F., Sugita, S. (2010). Holocene local forest history at two sites in Småland, southern Sweden : Insights from quantitative reconstruction using the Landscape Reconstruction Algorithm. . 4325.
Doktorsavhandling, sammanläggning (Övrigt vetenskapligt)
- Cui, Q. (2013). Fire history in the hemiboreal and southern boreal zones of southern Sweden during 11000 years : Relationships with past vegetation composition and human activities and implications for biodiversity issues. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press.