Events in the calendar at Lnu.se
Using this page, you enter information about upcoming events, either in a form or in a Word file. The information forms a basis to create a calendar event for the event at Lnu.se.
Would you like an upcoming event to be shown at Lnu.se? Calendar events at Lnu.se may be, for instance, seminars, open lectures, workshops, conferences or similar events.
Using a form, you can enter all the information needed for the Communications Department, or a web publisher at your faculty, to make a calendar event for your event. This means that the event may be found when someone looks for it at Lnu.se, but also through a search engine such as Google.
- Fill in the fields with information in Swedish. Be sure to enter as complete information as possible.
- Hover the mouse cursor over a field to see explanatory information.
- Fill in the fields marked with [ENG] in English, if you want to create an English page for the event as well. An English page makes the event findable also by international searchers and visitors.
If you want to submit several events in the form of, for example, a seminar series, you can do it in one of the following two ways:
- Word file: Create a Word file for each seminar and include them all in a single e-mail (see below). You then do not have to fill in the basic information more than for the first seminar.
- Form: When you have filled in the first calendar event in the Swedish form (see below), clicked on Submit and received the thank you page, click on the back arrow in your browser. Normally, you will be returned to the completed form, can change only what is relevant for the new seminar and click on Submit again, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact research communications officer Anders Runesson.
The form is not available with English guiding texts. Instead, fill in the form at the Swedish page, with Swedish guiding texts.